28. Juli 2021No. The Income Share Agreement is a solidarity model based on the fact that the financially “stronger” support the “weaker” and thus everyone is granted the Three Freedoms of the SG. It is not possible to change the payment option after exmatriculation, as it contradicts this idea of solidarity. However, it is possible to repay more quickly.
28. Juli 2021No. Basically, the ISA model is based on a principle of solidarity: everyone contributes according to their means. In contrast to a normal student loan, you are not confronted with a fixed mountain of debt in the later payment or in the half immediate payment. If you have made a contribution above the minimum limit every year for 10 years, […]
28. Juli 2021After you leave university, we look at a period of 25 years in which you will potentially repay. Whether you repay in one year depends on whether your relevant annual income exceeds the minimum limit of 21,000 euros in the respective year. You will have a maximum of 10 or 13 payment years in which your relevant income exceeds 21,000 […]
28. Juli 2021The principle of free choice of profession (see our Three Freedoms) ensures that you are free to shape your professional future and consequently are not prevented by the ISA from working in another country. In this case, as a late payer, you simply submit the respective equivalent of the German income tax assessment to us.
22. Juli 2021Nach dem Motto „sozialer geht immer“ bieten wir Dir die Möglichkeit, jederzeit während Deines Studiums bis zum Zeitpunkt Deiner Exmatrikulation von der Sofortzahlung in die hälftige Späterzahlung bzw. in die komplette Späterzahlung zu wechseln. Dabei ist keine Angabe von Gründen erforderlich. Andersherum – also von der Späterzahlung in die hälftige Späterzahlung oder in die Sofortzahlung – kannst Du bis zur […]
07. Juli 2021The minimum income limit is a safeguard for late payers. If your relevant income as a late payer is not above the minimum limit, then you do not have to make any payment in the corresponding calendar year. The minimum limit is adjusted to inflation and is set at a relevant income of around 21,000 euros at the beginning of […]
07. Juli 2021Come by! You can find our office in room no. 1.207 on the UW/H campus at Alfred-Herrhausen-Straße 50, 58455 Witten. Alternatively, you can also write us an email at email@example.com. We are also regularly represented with a stand at the CAMPUS Day of the UW/H (Open Day).